WooCommerce is a powerful tool of WordPress which outstands other platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify, etc. You can create a store in the shortest possible time via the WooCommerce plugin and start selling. In addition, there are thousands of WooCommerce plugins that offer added benefits to your store. As a result, you can earn significant revenue right after launching your store due to its robust functionalities.
There are so many WooCommerce plugins available on WordPress, but all of them aren’t effective in bringing the best results. So, which one should you choose? That’s where we come in with this list of best woocommerce plugins.
We’ve analyzed the plugins used by top-rated WooCommerce powered websites out there. In this article, we will discuss the top 10 WooCommerce plugins for your store. Using these plugins, you will notice a substantial growth in your store’s performance and sales outcome.
WooCommerce and its Necessity
WordPress is currently one of the best content management systems (CMS) that offer exceptional website-building capabilities. It’s an all-rounder platform that can build any type of website. When it comes to eCommerce, WooCommerce allows you to create, manage and update your store with excellent features.
Some of the notable features of Woocommerce are order tracking, customer engagement, inventory management, etc. WooCommerce includes exceptional SEO value to your eCommerce store as well.
If you want to give your online store a great outlook, WordPress does that for you. It has a bucket of lucrative themes which you can implement on your WooCommerce store. Moreover, you can sell any physical or digital products (Except Illegal) through your WooCommerce store.
For payment methods, you can add multiple options or gateways by using WooCommerce extensions. You can modify or extend the functionality of every element of your online store. Therefore, you are getting a fully functional webshop where you can apply different tactics to get more sales. In addition, you can create product feed from your store, work with product categories, shopping carts, and whatnot.
Things to Consider While Choosing the Best WooCommerce Plugins
While running your WooCommerce store, you will feel the necessity of adding more functionality to your store. WooCommerce plugin provides most of the features that an eCommerce store needs. But more functionalities must be added to an eCommerce store to get a continuous flow of revenue. In addition, you will get some outstanding features on your eCommerce website that will outshine your competitors.
There are a few things that you must consider before choosing any plugin for your eCommerce store:
- Identify the purpose of your eCommerce website.
- According to your business objective, sort out the additional features that you need on your WooCommerce store.
- Use a WordPress theme that goes perfectly with your business type and objective.
When your theme and WooCommerce are not giving you the best support, choose a plugin that fits in with your business.
- You can buy a complete package of plugins or buy individually that serves your purpose and saves money.
Make sure why you are using the plugin, what purpose it serves, and it gives you a proper return based on your expense. So, let’s learn about the best WooCommerce plugins used by most eCommerce store owners.
If you are looking for a tool to get more conversion and lead generation, then Optinmonster is your plugin. The plugin collects all the insight on your site visitors and cart abandoners and helps users convert them.
You can identify and lower down the number of cart abandoners and also motivate the existing customers. In addition, you can get more leads, organize your email list, display custom messages, and boost your sales.
The “Exit-intent technology” is the game-changer feature of this plugin that makes it one of the best WooCommerce plugins. The feature enhances your WooCommerce store’s functionality significantly. It tracks your customer’s activities on your site and displays custom messages or ads to them. Before leaving the website, shoppers are prompted with attractive offers or deals. Additionally, the plugin offers upselling and cross-selling opportunities for your eCommerce store.
- Display different types of custom pop-up messages to the customers
- The premade pop-ups minimize your work effort
- Allows you to retarget customers easily
Your competitors will outsmart you If you aren’t promoting your products in multiple marketing channels. Therefore, you must try the CTX Feed, which is one of a kind WooCommerce product feed generator plugin. This fantastic tool allows you to create an accurate product feed from your WooCommerce store’s product information. Moreover, the feed file is optimized for top-rated marketing channels such as Google, Bing, eBay, Facebook, and more.
You can easily create shopping ads for multiple channels with a complete product feed file. With CTX Feed, you can create a feed file within minutes with the built-in templates. The templates are made to support more than 100 marketing channels. On top of that, you can customize and update your feed file within seconds. The Pro version of this plugin offers extraordinary features that will push your store to a higher standard.
- Very user-friendly user interface that doesn’t require any deep technical knowledge
- Create unlimited Feed for any number of products
- 100+ built-in templates
- Feed attributes (product name, price, description, etc.) are customizable.
- Allows you to create custom templates for merchants
- Configure the category of your store according to Merchant channels
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is renowned among eCommerce stores with large inventory. With this extension, customers can enlist their favorite products. As a result, they can save their favorite products and purchase them later. Moreover, they can share their saved product list on social media.
The plugin perfectly integrates with WooCommerce and allows customers to create a wishlist. You can strengthen the relationship with your customers and make a loyal customer base. As a result, you will get more customers and generate more sales.
- Enables customers to create a wishlist
- Allows customers to share the whole wishlist or particular product from it
- WooCommerce users can display sitewide “Add to Wishlist” button
- Shoppers can create multiple wishlists
Usually, shoppers scroll down a webpage to view all the additional information on a product page. Custom product tab for WooCommerce makes this process of viewing additional information easier. It allows you to separate the product information and additional details into tabs. As a result, you will get an organized product page with multiple tabs labels such as - descriptions, specs, reviews, etc.
You can add your preferred content types on each tab, including images, text, videos. Additionally, the tabs are manageable with a regular WordPress editor, which doesn’t require any coding.
- The product page of your store gets more organized with simple tabs
- The tabs are editable with WordPress editor
- You can add tabs on multiple pages of your website
- Add image, text, and other types of content on tabs
In today’s eCommerce business, customer review plays a vital role in building trust with the shoppers. That is because customers prefer to purchase a product with good reviews without any hesitation. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce plugins to collect customer reviews. This exceptional tool also sends an automated email to the customers whenever a transaction is completed.
With additional capabilities, the plugin further increases the level of WooCommerce reviews. You can collect customer feedback on the product page via this plugin. Therefore, you can engage more with the customers and make them your loyal customers. In addition, the site’s SEO improves along with the outcome of the sale via social proof.
- Sends automated email reminders to the customers to get feedback and reviews
- Enhances the review by collecting images, ratings and providing filtering options
- Collect reviews by giving offers to the customers
- Option available for importing or exporting reviews
Let’s say you have ordered a product online. What will you be expecting from the store? Well, after each and every purchase, customers prefer to get an Invoice. An invoice is a format business document that includes all the payment and order-related information. Therefore, you must try the Challan PDF Invoice & Packing Slip plugin for WooCommerce.
Challan is one of the best WooCommerce plugins for generating pdf invoices and packing slips. This extension generates an invoice and sends it to the customer right after a customer order is placed. Hence, customers will get an invoice and packing slip based on their order status.
The plugin offers numerous invoice templates which you can customize based on your preference. Moreover, users can download PDF invoices and packing slips whenever they want. The sales and purchase process get more organized with the help of this plugin.
- Build and manage the invoice and packing slip in a PDF format
- The user interface is smooth, and anyone can understand and operate it
- Apply a variety of customization in the PDF invoice and packing slip
- Download invoices individually or in a bulk amount
- Attach the invoice and packing slip with the order email
- Displays detailed order total information accurately
Product slider makes product representation more lucrative and attractive. So, if you are looking for a unique product slider for your WooCommerce store, PickPlugins is the right plugin. You can create visually attractive sliders to display your products and engage the customers.
Display product sliders on multiple or any pages of your website by utilizing this plugin. The shortcode option of this tool will allow crafting unlimited sliders. Most importantly, you can custom-build product sliders according to your preference. As a result, you can apply your creativity to develop a stunning carousel slider.
- Add product sliders to your preferred pages or posts of your website
- Sliders and Carousels work smoothly in different devices
- Automatically removes the out-of-stock products from the sliders
- Create a customized carousel by implementing your imagination
Who doesn’t like discounts and coupons? You can increase your sales margin dramatically by offering discounts which really matter to the customers.
If you want to apply dynamic pricing and discounts on your store, try Discount Rules for the WooCommerce plugin. It is by far one of the best WooCommerce plugins to display discounts on numerous pages of your website. The plugin effectively displays the discounts in an eye-catching format that grabs the attention of the customers.
This amazing tool displays different formats of discounts such as advanced discounts, bulk discounts, etc. In addition, the plugin allows you to apply discounts according to product variations. Download the pro version If you want advanced features such as category-based discounts, user role management, etc.
- Apply discounts anywhere on your site
- You can apply discounts based percentage
- Offer discounts in carts and order total
- Include or exclude products from discount rules
Image is one of the most critical elements of an eCommerce website. Why? Customers rely on the image of your website for purchasing a product. Therefore, your image should be optimized and clearly visible.
YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin allows customers to view products via the quick view feature. Consequently, customers will get a clear and more prominent view only by hovering over an image or button.
Customers will never get confused after viewing an image of your product. All you need to do is, upload a proper image that represents the product accurately. As a result, customers can view the accurate image with more details. Additionally, customers can view the product description without leaving the product page.
- It opens a modal window with a product description via the AJAX button
- You can customize and reconfigure the modal
- Quick view option is available with a clear image representation
- Displays a larger view of the product image, description, and buttons.
You must enable a multilanguage option on your eCommerce website to expand the service in different countries. WooCommerce Multilingual plugin combines with the WooCommerce platform to provide multilanguage options. It is undoubtedly one of the best WooCommerce plugins for WooCommerce.
Users from different parts of the globe can purchase your products even if they don’t understand your language. That is because they can translate every page of your website. As a result, you will get a huge opportunity to expand your business globally.
With this amazing plugin, users can translate products, different pages, and product categories.. As a result viewers can get the website in a translated language. In addition, shoppers can also convert the currency and purchase products according to their currency.
- Works smoothly with numerous WooCommerce and WooCommerce extensions.
- Converts the language of your website to your preferred language
- Translates the product information, texts, collections, and almost everything on your website
- Takes a single click to convert the currency
- Language of the checkout page can also be converted
- Users can send emails in different language via this plugin
There are thousands of plugins in WordPress that are compatible with WooCommerce. But finding the best one is really important because the plugin you are using must align with your business requirements. Therefore we’ve mentioned the top 10 best WooCommerce plugins that are essential for your store. If you can utilize these plugins properly, your online store’s functionality will be enriched significantly.
However, if you have more plugins that work flexibly with your store, feel free to suggest and give your feedback in our comment section.
About the Author:
Atanu Das is a professional content writer who is actively writing SEO-optimized content. For the last four years, he has been writing creative content on WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Merchant, eCommerce, and other topics. He is currently working as a content writer at Webappick - a giant WordPress Plugin development company.