According to the official LinkedIn stats, over 96% of outreach specialists use this social behemoth to generate new leads because of its high effectiveness level.
Knowing how time-consuming nurturing a client can potentially be, the LinkedIn community is lucky to have automation software crafted to facilitate your lead nurturing and generation activities.
This article shares the best LinkedIn automation software 2022 to advance your prospecting activities.
Let’s move straight to the cherry-picked solutions.
What are the Top LinkedIn Automation Tools?
With a wide range of solutions available on the market, we’ve shortlisted five of the safest, most intuitive, and most seasoned LinkedIn automation software.
1. Linked Helper 2 - the Leader of the List
Founded in 2016, Linked Helper has won the trust of over 300,000 users, according to the company's About Us page.
And there are a few reasons why a growing number of users opt for this non-cloud solution making it a leader for a score of reasons:
- The most affordable price
- The most secure non-cloud structure that does not violate any of the LinkedIn algorithms
- Operation in a LinkedIn window in an overlay mode, simulating activities and actions of human users
Moreover, what sets this tool apart is how it operates. Its developers went the extra mile on the road to excellence to ensure the solution is 100% safe to use and doesn’t violate any LinkedIn rules. Thus, you’ll need to install the software on your PC first. Next, after the onboarding and setup processes, the automation tool will imitate human-like behavior. It will use the search bar to find accounts, scroll down their profile pages, endorse the prospects’ professional achievements, like their posts, etc.
Top 7 features:
- A wide range of actions (with limits) (invite prospects by email, send bulk messages, like and comment, follow/unfollow profiles, accept invites, send webhooks, send invites, etc.)
- Triggering follow-up messages
- Data scraping
- Sending profiles to HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier Webhook, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Highly customizable outreach templates
- Uploading profiles’ data from a Linked Helper CSV file
- Access to statistics
- With the free trial period, Linked Helper pricing starts from $15/month for the standard subscription plan and $45/month for the pro version.
Expandi and the rest of the LinkedIn automation tools on the list come as SAAS solutions and are cloud-based. To ensure the lowest ban rate for the users, these solutions use dedicated IP addresses. Nonetheless, to ensure your account does not get banned by LinkedIn, you’ll need to follow the platform’s instructions carefully.
Like other pieces of software on the list, the LinkedIn automation tool does its best to ensure the highest level of personalization, much required to skyrocket the outreach results.
Top 7 features:
- Country-based IP address
- Ability to follow companies and profiles
- Skill endorsements
- Sending follow-up messages
- Visiting profile pages
- Delays between actions
- Customizable connection request templates
- To test the solution, you can opt for a free trial or subscribe to the tool for $99/month.
This is should be the most pricy yet another cloud-based software on the list designed to mimic human behaviors on social networks.
The software assists in automating the process of generating new lead opportunities on LinkedIn. You get to filter ideal leads, specify a preferred level of engagement and connect.
Top 7 features:
- Dedicated IP address
- Advanced prospect filtering opportunities
- Integrations with CRM tools
- Ability to manage multiple profiles
- In-app chats
- Recruiter and sales navigator
- The dedicated customer success manager
- Personal Zopto plans start from $215/month. Enterprise and white-label solutions cost $895/month.
This tool does not focus on LinkedIn automation only though includes it, which feels quite ambivalent.
On the one hand, you get many handy tools in one palace. On the other hand, such softening of the focus increases the chances of losing track of possible changes in one of the platform’s algorithms.
The digital world is evolving rapidly, and such an omission can lead to the point of no return for an account.
Top 7 features:
- Support of six platforms: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google My Business
- Content customization for each of the supported platforms
- Approval workflows
- One-click reports to track the most engaging content
- Content suggestions
- Bulk scheduling
- Posts scheduling
- The tool offers four tiers to its users and a free trial. Its pricing starts from €24/month to €349/month.
If you are looking for effective bulk prospecting on LinkedIn, the list of the tools mentioned above will come in handy.
But like in the case of any automation, it’s advisable to opt for tools that comply with the LinkedIn guidelines and algorithms only.
We hope that our quick overview of the tried-and-tested solutions will assist you in getting on the right track and finding a tool that meets your unique business needs to the full.
*Pricing is subject to change and is accurate as of August 2022.